I have been immensely inspired by friends and family that are going through tough times with children that are suffering with illnesses, diseases and disorders. So much so that I have decided what we have to support them in the next 30 days. Life has her ups and downs and as long as we do not reside on an island isolated , we need to serve our friends.
Freely we have received and freely we must give (Matt 10:5-8)
My “I am’s’ are going to change to “we are’s” ,so this is an open invitation to everybody who would like to join!
What can we do ?
- Pray fervently for Jesus Christ to heal them
- If you sing? Write a song and share it!
- If you are an artist, paint and share it for them!
- Poem writer? Write a poem that brings hope and share it!
- Take a photo that will change their lives!
- Challenge yourself in an event or adventure in their honor!
- Dreams and visions?? Share them with the children !
- Are you a business folk and you would like to make a change? Here are the details for donations
Standard bank account name : SizaBantwana children’s benefit organisation
Account type : current account
Account no : 331 653 370
Branch : Hazyview
Branch code :05245200
Swift code : SBZAZAJJ
Reference : #livethelife#“name of the child”.
All donors will receive a tax exemption certificate that is income tax deductible
Who do we love?
- Werner Kruger’s son , baby Lucas , champion little man ! : he was born with Transposition of great arteries (TGA)
- There ARE SOME CHILDREN AT Sizabantwana that need our prays. I will share their details soon… http://Sizabantwana.org/
- Lampies Lambrecht’s daughter Mia , she has Cystic Fibrosis
- Donovan and Letanea Barnard with their daughter Thelitha who has Cerebral Palsy
- This list is only the beginning and you are welcome to share another child who is in need.
How to communicate your message ?
Share your thoughts immediately on the platform given below
Use #livethelife as the link to all
Follow the movement on http://sizabantwana.org/